Ghorepani- Poonhill Trek
The trek to Ghorepani – Poon Hill which is located in Annapurna region, is truly called as all the best of the trekking in Nepal.
The trek offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with charming villages inhabited particularly by the Gurungs & Magars, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Peak) dominating the skyline.
One of the important highlights of this trip is to make a climb on Poon Hill, possibly the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth. When sun rises, it touches the snow-capped summits of the Himalayan giants Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Annapurna (8,091m) along with a maze of other peaks, which gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe.
Besides, during journey, you are rewarded by the natural beauties in your each & every footstep.
Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1315m)
Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1050m): 2 hrs, then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m): 4hrs
Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2855m): 5-6 hrs
Trek from Ghorepani to PoonHill (3193m) to Tadapani (2590m) : 5-6 hrs
Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (2000m): 3 hrs
Trek from Ghandruk to Pokhara : 4 hrs trek, 1 hrs drive
Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All airport transfers
- Flight Ticket (Ktm-Pkr-Ktm)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa or Royal Penguin Boutique Hotel & Spa, double occupancy, with breakfast
- All sightseeing by deluxe vehicle with guide
- National Park entry fee
- TIMS permit & ACAP permit
- Accommodation (in lodges along the way)
- Food: 3 meals a day (provided from the menu)
- Tea / Coffee 3 times a day
- A good English speaking Sherpa guide & required porter/s
- Essential equipment like trekking stick, sleeping bag, dawn jacket, water bottle, rain poncho
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- First Aid Kit Bag
- Insurance for Staff
- Lunch & dinner during stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any bar bills, laundry, tips
- Travel insurance
- Any extra cost not mentioned in "Included" section