Lapchi trek gives you views as you ascend through villages and terraced farmland to the alpine environments found at the higher elevations.
This is a “teahouse trek,” meaning there are villages with lodges and restaurants to eat and stay in along the entire route.
Arrival at Kathmandu airport
Kathmandu city sightseeing (1315m)
Kathmandu – Singadii (1350m): 8 to 9 hrs drive
Singadii – Jagat (1500m): 4 to 6hrs trek (Camping)
Jagat – Lama Bagar (2000m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Lama Bagar – Gudawari (2550m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Gudawari – Lapchi Gompa (4100m):5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Lapchi Gompa – Thangchemu (3150m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Thangchemu – Jhom Khola (2300m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Jhom Khola – Lama Bagar (2000m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Lama Bagar – Singadii (1350m): 5 to 6 hrs trek (Camping)
Singadii – Kathmandu (1315m): 8 to 9 hrs Drive)
Day 15: Departure:
After breakfast we'll head to airport for final departure or continue your onwards trips. Tour ends with THANK YOU!
- Accommodation in Twin sharing room with breakfast.
- All transfer by private car.
- English Speaking guide for 1 day S/S in Kathmandu.
- Fully camping trek.
- All meals during camping
- All camping equipments.
- Cook, Guide, Sherpa, Helper & porters.
- Trekking equipments like dawn jacket, sleeping bag, trekking stick, rain poncho.
- Medical kit bag.
- Insurance for our staff.
- Restricted region trekking permit
- TIMS permit
- All bar bills, Lunch & Dinner while stay in Kathmandu.
- Tips, Travel Insurance, Rescue
- LAPCHI Gompa donation of US $ 100 per person